Saturday, December 15, 2012

Marc Jacobs the Godfather in Sponge Bob disguise

I am Angel Barta, fashion designer.  


Marc Jacobs is a real Godfather behind his sweet funny Sponge Bob mask... He has been stealing my ideas, pressuring and torturing me for 5 years.

Here is a video with me:


Marc Jacobs with models


So how is that possible, that a fashion designer, called Marc Jacobs is secretely controlling so many things other than just designing in the fashion industry... he decides which models are the supermodels, who gets the best campaigns and editorials.... He controls Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus and Kanye West.

 Let me share some interesting information with you....

Marc Jacobs


   You may know that Marc works for his own line and for Vuitton, but what you may not know yet, is that he has an affect at many other brands too. He decides what will be the trend at Miu Miu, Prada and many other brands also... he gives MY ideas, WITHOUT my permission for many brands...

You may ask how is that possible?

  Well, there is a woman, called Katie Grand she is the long time friend, supporter, collegue of Marc J. She is the editor of many magazines such as LOVE, POP, she is a stylist at many big campaigns, such as Dsquared, HM, Dolce Gabbana, she designes for Miu Miu, Louis Vuitton, MJ, Prada, Topshop, Giles, Nina Ricci ( the ex right hand of Marc J., called Peter Copping is the new creative director of Nina Ricci, he got the job thank to Marc, so he copies my ideas, without a word)
With the help of Katie Grand, my unique ideas and style has spread to many brands... They copied the backgrounds, feeling, atmosphere, place, colours, lights, poise of my photo.... for many Vogue editorials and ad campaigns.
Katie Grand

  So how come that Marc Jacobs a fashion designer is the most influental model maker today?


Well, the answer is quite simple. He has been working in fashion for more decades. He knows everyone, he has contacts and friends at every big fashion brand... and there is Katie Grand, who puts the Hungarian models everywhere she can, this is part of the pressure they put down on me.

At Dior Marc's contact is Camille Micheli, who brings my ideas to Dior, she used to work with Marc for so many years, before she got her job at Dior. Dior is part of the same Fashion Group as Louis Vuitton.


Marc Jacobs and Miley Cyrus... another celebrity controlled by the egomaniac MJ.







Marc Jacobs first invited Miley for his fashion show in 2013 February, then made Miley to dress up the same way I did on my photos last summer in 2012.
 

The latest video clip of Miley the " We Can't Stop" was the idea of Jacobs. He pulls Miley`s strings too.
Jacobs first copied my high-waisted black shorts for his Winter 2013 Collection...
Miley goes everywhere wearing cropped tops, highwaisted shorts with black thigh-high boots lately.


Miley Cyrus attended a private party held by Marc Jacobs in Savannah, Georgia, on October 14 2010. Miley hit up the party held in honor of Robert Duffy.


Miley with Marc Jacobs' business partner Robert Duffy. She is wearing a Marc Jacobs dress.
Miley goes naked for Marc Jacobs
 




Marc Jacobs controls Miley from the background. Her performance at the VMA 2013 was completely MJ's idea.

Update! 2013 October!
In a new interview with Rankin’s Hunger magazine, Cyrus credits Jacobs—who recently featured her naked on a t-shirt to promote skin cancer awareness—for her introduction into the world of high fashion.

I work a lot with Marc Jacobs. He kind of brought me into fashion like when I was 16, that was when I started being around him and just learning from him. He kind of let me inspire some of his pieces and now I feel like its just having the right people around you.

Did you know that photographer Terry Richardson invited Miley to his studio just a few weeks before her VMA performance?

Miley by Terry Richardson

 Marc Jacobs`s best buddy  `uncle Terry` taught Miley how to dance at the VMA`s....
Miley with Marc Jacobs` best buddy photographer Terry Richardson



Miley Cyrus with Marc's business partner Robert Duffy



 Miley Cyrus presented Marc Jacobs and his business partner Robert Duffy with the Superstar Award at Fashion Group International's 30th Annual Night of Stars on Tuesday, Oct. 22 2013.

Miley Cyrus with her supporters: Marc Jacobs and Robert Duffy. The men who are responsible for her new shocking image.





Marc Jacobs controls photographer Terry Richardson too.
 He is the originator behind many of Richardson`s perverse editorials.
How can he control Richardson?

The answer is simple: Jacobs gets Terry very well-paying jobs. ( Just like he did for Inez and Vinoodh for the Gaga clip)... and Terry can not say no to money!
  For example in 2011, Terry followed Gaga on her “Monster Ball” tour taking behind the scenes pics, 350 of which made it into his book Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson. Post reports that Richardson made $58 million on his photos between June 2012 and June 2013.
The latest job Jacobs got Terry is the new video clip of Miley Cyrus, the Wrecking Ball was directed by Terry Richardson.

Lady Gaga was recently spotted leaving the  VMA`s rehearsal studio with photographer Terry Richardson wearing just a bra and pants.
 
Richardson with Gaga at the VMA rehearsal



Marc Jacobs, Terry Richardson and Lorenzo Martone



Marc Jacobs standing in front of the 2009 Louis Vuitton Vogue Calendar, shot by his buddy Terry Richardson. Jacobs put the Hungarian model, Eniko Mihalik on the cover.
 


Miley Cyrus goes totally naked in her new video clip directed by Marc Jacobs' best buddy Terry Richardson.




 The entire video clip was MJ's perverse idea.



Let me show you an example, to explain this topmodel making thing...

Meet the young topmodel Daphne Groeneveld... She poises on many of the photos that are the copies of my original photos... She has to poise on the photos and act the way I do...
 Marc supports her from the background. When she was a completely beginner model she got the Louis Vuitton and the Miu Miu campaign in her first season at the age of 13... now she is the face of Dior.


















Daphne on the cover of Katie Grand's magazine
Marc goes further and further... he even put an Angel disguise on Daphne...


Marc gave the new Dior campaign for Daphne, where they copied my moments, my life, my memories in Saint Tropez

                                                                     Marc Jacobs and Daphne arrived to a Party hand-in-hand




They copied the previous Dior ad after my photo too

Marc Jacobs copied many of my ideas for Prada. He even wore Prada silk Pajamas for his Fall 2013 Marc Jacobs show finale. He designes for Prada too.
Marc Jacobs


You may ask now, why is Marc Jacobs doing this? And why with me, Angel Barta, a Hungarian girl?

Marc Jacobs with me


Read why Marc Jacobs is not gay really, here, photos and details here.

When I first met Marc Jacobs, 5 years ago, there were no Hungarian models in the fashion industry, every brand wanted to work with Brasilian, Russian girls.
   Marc noticed me and my special style from the first moment, when he saw me at his gym.
 He promised he would make the first Hungarian topmodel out of me, he just asked for my inspiration, my photos, ideas and fashion designs.
He told me I was the first woman he fell in love with...
Of course I belived him and supported him with my ideas, love and energy. Jacobs copied my style for his fashion shows.( Louis Vuitton Spring 2009, Marc Jacobs Spring 2009 and Louis Vuitton Fall 2009, MJ Fall 2009) It was a huge success! Marc became overwhelmed by the success. He copied all of the elements of my style., for example the oversize colourful bows I am wearing, my hats, colours mix, shapes, feelings, everything that is me, Angel.

After two years, he was still making me belive he would own up to loving me and designing me, would tell the world that I was his inspiration... meanwhile he won many many international awards, he even won a "half-life time award", and he became a lord.

After I started to see clearly that he just used me for his own success, I tryied to cut him off of my life, but he did not want to let me go. He kept calling me, writing me. He did all the sneaky tricky thing he could, to not let me start my life all over again without him.
Then I wrote my story in a love book, hoping that he would let me live my life after... he read my book and used all the informations against me. I wrote honestly about all my dreams, hopes, feelings.I became an open book to him. He learned my weakness...

He gave all my dreams, wishes for other Hungarian models. All the things I wrote in my book, he made them come true for other Hungarian girls...step by step... After I got over the first thing, he made another one... he did everything to break me, and take away my passion for fashion.
Today anywhere I go I run into the photos that are the copies of my ideas....

I asked Marc so many times, " Why are you doing this to me? Why is it good to you when I suffer?"
I never hurt him, no matter how much he did hurt me, I treated him nicely. I was probably the only person in the world who honestly loved him.
All he said was, that he designed my soul and he wanted to write his name with GOLD letter into the fashion history and he knew that with my talent he could do it for sure....he said he was happy when I am suffering...


Marc Jacobs with Easy, his trainer and friend.
 
Angel Barta with Easy, Marc's best friend


Marc Jacobs with his other best friend, Niko
At the Louis Vuitton fashion show with Niko



If you want to know more details read my other articles too.

 Marc Jacobs controls Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West and more


Marc Jacobs is obsessed with women, it seems that he is not gay really. He supports the Hungarian models, click here

Marc Jacobs' power over Katie Grand, whose idea was to launch the LOVE Magazine?
  Sofia Coppola copied my photos for the Miss Dior Cherie Campaign, check the photos here

Kanye West recently stole a 40 years old Hungarian song. Marc Jacobs asked him to do so. Listen to the songs and read the details

Lady Gaga and Marc Jacobs. He made Lady Gaga to dress up in my style, details here

Read how Marc Jacobs copies my ideas for Miu Miu and Prada


Marc Jacobs the brain behind the Miu Miu ads, that were banned in the UK.
 My website: Angel Barta

He started the gossip around the hungarian model Barbara Palvin and Justin Bieber... read the truth about the drama here

Marc Jacobs dressed up as Angel Barta in a magazine shooting, styled by Katie Grand.
Watch my message for Marc Jacobs in this video


Marc Jacobs copied my big hat and large sunglasses for his campaign too.
Marc Jacobs copied my own designed coat for his latest Fall 2013 MJ collection

One of the first campaigns that Marc Jacobs copied after me, back in 2008 when we first met.

Marc Jacobs copies every little detail of my photos, even the furniture...




18 years old Lily McMenamy had to walk topless on his latest fashion show in New York. She said Marc told her how to hold her breasts in one hand. Marc did not let her go home until 2.am. Read my article with details: If you want to walk the Marc Jacobs runway, all you have to do is to satisfy his perverse fantasy.








Marc got a Champagne campaign for the Hungarian model who was on the cover of thw Vogue Louis Vuitton Calendar in 2008.
They copied a photo from my lookbook.

Another photo that Jacobs copied with the same Hungarian model


The same model again





Marc Jacobs with his supporter Katie Grand

If you support the truth, please share the link of my blog! http://styleangelique.blogspot.com/









1 comment:

  1. Marc Jacobs has been stealing the ideas of a young girl for 5 years and ignoring her person from the fashion world.

    ReplyDelete